Maternity | Moore | San Clemente, CA

Finally starting to post photos from previous 2013 sessions! { Stick around for new posts } Please be aware that there will be many changes this year. Including a new logo :) In my last personal post, I stated that I will not be back to work for awhile. For pretty obvious reasons, I've decided to not start my business back up until late March/early April time frame. 

Being a mother comes first, of course

With that being said, here are my own personal maternity photos. The husband and I decided it would be nice to have them done around sunset on a hiking/training trail out by our new home. We are absolutely in love with these photos and how they turned out. And here is my 34 week belly for you:

 
 To check out my personal blog, please click here!

No comments