Maternity | L + J | Oceanside, CA

Since I'm not really doing my "business" right now (you can read about that here), I have decided to work on my craft and add new photos to my portfolio. Since I can't make my daughter, dog, and husband my models forever, I decided to find those in need of some photos. I found this lovely couple and we ended up doing this maternity shoot three days later!
Lohanna and Jesse are one lovely Marine couple who is due with a baby girl in late July. You can definitely tell how in love they are! I'm so glad that they didn't protest against having their session at sunset because all these photos turned out amazing. I tried out a few new techniques and different poses. This couple was wonderful to work with and I wish them all the luck with their little one!
My favorite of the bunch!

No comments